Intertextual Connections


When sharing meant something

So there I was, all comfy and getting ready for bed, got myself all restful and ready to spend time with Abby, plugging her into my ears. Just as I lay down in the pleasure of my neck resting with my soft pillow.

Bed song for the night? Third Day - Love song.

Just after the first line, a knock on the door and MC comes in saying, "eh, you sleeping already?" I replied, "Oh just about, why ah?". "Oh nothing, so early. I just wanted to borrow your Ipod". I replied from the ease and comfort of my bed, "Oh, but I am just about to listen to it...(ponders for a bit)...nevermind, you can have it. I'll just go to sleep"

I think we're all going to have to take turns to book the ipod and well, at least it brings conversation together too. Somewhat, I felt good letting her have it. At least I was at piece. Or maybe I was just too tired. :)

0 Responses to “When sharing meant something”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.